Skip to main content
Announcements
Introducing Qlik Answers: A plug-and-play, Generative AI powered RAG solution. READ ALL ABOUT IT!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
FelipeRios23
Partner - Contributor II
Partner - Contributor II

Lost connection HTTPS

Begining indicate what the recently change was update a single node version of Qlik Sense from november 2020 patch 4 and postgresql 9.6 to May 2023 patch 12 postgresql 12.5 the upgrade path was this:

1) Upgrade november 2020 to novmeber 2021, in november 2021 i maked a back up of Qlik Sense Enterprise on Windows # and restore and in this step marked the check delete the certificate
2) Upgrad november 2021 to november 2022
3) Finally upgrade november 2022 to may 2023 patch 12

After of upgrade lets started to failure the conecttion inside hub around of one minutes of connection.
This changes was made to treat of find the solution:

1) change the timeout to 30 and 60 in QMC
2) change the webscoket ping interval to 30 and 60
3) Websocket check and compliance
4) Firewall deactivate, rules outbund and inbound
5) check the white list

Specification fo archictecture
The sign in is with VPN to hub and domain

Details error

Sign in to hub with certified and url with domain and after of one minute pop up the message
"The connection has been lost. Make sure that your Qlik Sense is running correctly. If your session has timed out due to inactivity, refresh the connection to continue working." and only suces this in the URL with domain and SSL certificate, with the local or name machine URL not suced this.

Thank you for your help.

Labels (1)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Ranganath_DR
Support
Support

Hi @FelipeRios23 ,

Kindly check out the video below for additional guidance on troubleshooting connection lost issue.

https://community.qlik.com/t5/Official-Support-Articles/Hub-access-times-out-with-Error-Connection-l...

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Ranganath_DR
Support
Support

Hi @FelipeRios23 ,

Kindly check out the video below for additional guidance on troubleshooting connection lost issue.

https://community.qlik.com/t5/Official-Support-Articles/Hub-access-times-out-with-Error-Connection-l...

FelipeRios23
Partner - Contributor II
Partner - Contributor II
Author

Hi @Ranganath_DR,

I found that the TCP session had been terminated by sending a packet with the FIN flag set. I understand that it is needed to configure the Web Socket ping interval in proxy.exe.config. I assigned the 30 value, but I see it is also needed too, configure the DNS, load balancer or reverse proxy present on the network infrastructure. Is that right?

In this case, we only have DNS on the network infrastructure; attach the Wireshark image

grateful!