Skip to main content
Announcements
See why Qlik is a Leader in the 2024 Gartner® Magic Quadrant™ for Analytics & BI Platforms. Download Now
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
lupula91
Creator
Creator

No access after update to may 2023

Hello everyone,

I have just updated Qlik Sense from an older version to May 2023, including the PostgreSQL update (https://community.qlik.com/t5/Official-Support-Articles/Upgrading-and-unbundling-the-Qlik-Sense-Repo...). Everything went through without any problems, the old repository service was then removed, as described, and the old PostgreSQL version was uninstalled.

Everything has been done on other servers without any problems.

This time, after the update, I have the problem that I can no longer open any apps. I always get the message that I don't have access to Qlik Sense. So it sounds like it can't find license information or something? In license management via QMC, it also shows my user that I last logged in at 7:54 a.m., which is definitely not the case, but also currently again.

Where else can I search? What is the problem? Thank you in advance!

Labels (1)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
lupula91
Creator
Creator
Author

services.config-file adjusted due to offline licenses and this was removed from the file again through  update...

View solution in original post

1 Reply
lupula91
Creator
Creator
Author

services.config-file adjusted due to offline licenses and this was removed from the file again through  update...