Skip to main content
Announcements
See what Drew Clarke has to say about the Qlik Talend Cloud launch! READ THE BLOG
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ManuelKiendl
Contributor II
Contributor II

Publish an App with the Script

Hello!

If i try to publish an app everything works fine and if i view the app after publishing it, it is perfect. The problem is, after the task, that loads the data for this app finished, the changes in my sheets stay, but the changes in the script are gone.

I am not the owner of the app. I think a solution on this problem could be, to change the owner but i have no rights to do that and the owner of the app isn't available anymore.

Do you know another way to upload the script ?

I tried a view things but nothing worked. I hope you can help me! 

Thanks!

Labels (1)
2 Replies
rohitk1609
Master
Master

What exactly gone where you say " but the changes in the script are gone" is it mean all of the script?

ManuelKiendl
Contributor II
Contributor II
Author

All my changes in the script are gone after the task loads the new data.
For example if i add a new table and upload the changes, and then look at the datamanager, the new table is visible as long as the task doesn't load the app. After the new data is loaded into the sheet you can see the datamanager updates its view and the table i added is gone. 

For better understanding: 

We have a Productiv-Stream where all of our Apps are uploaded. This App i am working on has a Generator which loads the data from the databank into excel sheets and also a Model which loads the data from these excel sheets, adjust the data and then stores it into another excel sheets. The Data is then loaded into the Report and used for the visualizations. (I don't know if this is relevant because i didn't change anything in the Generator or Model)

The thing is if i upload it as a new app it works fine (i guess because i am the owner then) but i need to replace the current app because i am not able to find and replace all the links to this app