Skip to main content
Announcements
Introducing Qlik Answers: A plug-and-play, Generative AI powered RAG solution. READ ALL ABOUT IT!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
CurtDaughtryBP
Contributor III
Contributor III

Qlik Cloud - Reload Task Fails - Socket Closed

I have a load scrip that has been running well for a long time.

Now - I'm getting the following error halfway through the script execution for no explainable reason.

The following error occurred:
 (Connector error: Socket closed)

How do I troubleshoot? Has anyone seen?

Labels (1)
  • SaaS

27 Replies
-AA
Contributor III
Contributor III

Hello @Albert_Candelario , I have tested it now with DataGateway 1.3.0 version and error remains the same. 

It is randomly throwing errors as --> Connector error: Socket closed

Albert_Candelario

Hello @-AA ,

Thanks for your feedback, in such case would  be good you open a case with us. We are already investigating it with priority with some current cases we have, but would be good to ensure we cover all the possible contribution factors of this error.

Cheers,

Albert 

Please, remember to mark the thread as solved once getting the correct answer
-AA
Contributor III
Contributor III

Hi @Albert_Candelario , Yes a case has opened with support for this. Thank you! 

Albert_Candelario

Thanks.

Furthermore, we want to reassure you that we are investigating those issues and working on a resolution as our highest priority. At this time, it is not clear that it is directly related to the version 1.3.0 release or just a coincidence. Please do not downgrade the version of your gateway if you already upgraded to version 1.3.0. It is still recommended that any customers experiencing problems on version 1.2.0 to upgrade to version 1.3.0.

Cheers,

Albert

Albert_Candelario

Hello @-AA,

Would be great to have feedback about how your tasks have been running since today CET early morning.

Cheers,

Albert

Albert_Candelario

Hello all,

A fix on our Qlik Cloud was delivered last Friday, 24th of February, and since then the error (Connector error: Socket closed) has been resolved.

In case you face other errors that contains the Socket closed wording as for example, Socket closed by client, is not related to the same topic and I would advise opening a new post here in the Community as needed.

In case you experience any new issue do not hesitate to contact us here in the Community or through our Chat, by clicking Contact Support on any Support Page across Qlik Community.

Albert_Candelario_0-1677521209279.png

Cheers,

Albert

Serkan
Partner - Creator
Partner - Creator

hello @Albert_Candelario ,

we installed the latest version of the Qlik Data Gateway and still have the same error.

I opened an Qlik Ticket.

Regards

Albert_Candelario

Thanks @Serkan 

We will investigate, it might be a different one as this was reported as fixed by several customer, but a new error might be masked by a similar error message.

Cheers,

Albert