Skip to main content
Announcements
Introducing Qlik Answers: A plug-and-play, Generative AI powered RAG solution. READ ALL ABOUT IT!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
paragkhag
Contributor
Contributor

Qlik Data Transfer license

Hello everyone,

Have been trying to contact Qlik, but for some reason I'm not able to reach them.

I want to set up Qlik DataTransfer, just need to know if I have the correct license when using Qlik Business. Do I need to upgrade to Qlik Enterprise SaaS? Does anyone know?

Labels (1)
  • Other

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Chip_Matejowsky
Support
Support

Hi @paragkhag,

Qlik DataTransfer is a lightweight Windows application that lets you upload data from on-premises data sources to a SaaS editions of Qlik Sense tenant without firewall tunneling. 

You can refer to Qlik KB article Installing and Using Qlik DataTransfer for details on how to install Qlik DataTransfer. Qlik Sense Enterprise SaaS versioning in maintained by Qlik, so there isn't anything to upgrade. 

Licensing questions should be referred to Qlik Customer Support. You can use the new Qlik Bot chat feature to ask your questions.

Qlik Bot.png

Best Regards

Principal Technical Support Engineer with Qlik Support
Help users find answers! Don't forget to mark a solution that worked for you!

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Chip_Matejowsky
Support
Support

Hi @paragkhag,

Qlik DataTransfer is a lightweight Windows application that lets you upload data from on-premises data sources to a SaaS editions of Qlik Sense tenant without firewall tunneling. 

You can refer to Qlik KB article Installing and Using Qlik DataTransfer for details on how to install Qlik DataTransfer. Qlik Sense Enterprise SaaS versioning in maintained by Qlik, so there isn't anything to upgrade. 

Licensing questions should be referred to Qlik Customer Support. You can use the new Qlik Bot chat feature to ask your questions.

Qlik Bot.png

Best Regards

Principal Technical Support Engineer with Qlik Support
Help users find answers! Don't forget to mark a solution that worked for you!