Skip to main content
Announcements
Introducing Qlik Answers: A plug-and-play, Generative AI powered RAG solution. READ ALL ABOUT IT!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
blipblopdk
Creator
Creator

Qlik Sense June 2020: Title of container does not show (only shortly - then disappears)

Right after upgrading to Qlik Sense June 2020 version, there has been this severe problem, that titles of containers do not show in any app. The title comes up for a very short time (milliseconds) when you open a sheet, but disappears right away.

What on earth could cause this problem? And how can it be solved?

I have not seen anything about this anywhere. The patches to the June 2020 release do not mention anything about this.

I have tried toggling off and on the "Show titles" which makes it work, but only until I go away from the chart. When I come back, the titles have disappeared again. Absolutely strange behaviour.

Labels (1)
11 Replies
blipblopdk
Creator
Creator
Author

We have just upgraded to September 2020 release, and this solves the problem. I have also been told that patch 5 for June 2020 release solves the problem.

gthuiz
Contributor III
Contributor III

You can add an action to the sheet.  I did "select values in a field" and just had the values you select be GetCurrentSelections(<desired field>).  This will essentially do nothing, but it will make the titles appear.  There is a delay, but its a workaround that worked for me