Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
wcilliers
Partner Ambassador
Partner Ambassador

Qlik Sense SaaS Azure AD - Adding non-domain users

Hi All,

Is there a way to have an IdP setup through Azure AD, and still allow adding 'manual' users that doesn't form part of the domain? At the moment, the 'Add User' button has disappeared. We regularly have customers that wants us as partners to  manage their tenant for them, but we do not necessarily form part of their domain.

Any info on this would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Wynand

Labels (6)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Damien_Villaret
Support
Support

Hello @wcilliers 

Currently, that is not possible, but it is on the roadmap to support the use of several different IdPs on the same tenant, so when it will be implemented, you will be able to link your own IdP with your users to their tenant and log in to their tenant.

If the issue is solved please mark the answer with Accept as Solution.

View solution in original post

7 Replies
Damien_Villaret
Support
Support

Hello @wcilliers 

Currently, that is not possible, but it is on the roadmap to support the use of several different IdPs on the same tenant, so when it will be implemented, you will be able to link your own IdP with your users to their tenant and log in to their tenant.

If the issue is solved please mark the answer with Accept as Solution.
wcilliers
Partner Ambassador
Partner Ambassador
Author

Thanks @Damien_Villaret 

anderslinden
Partner - Contributor III

Any new as of planned time for this functionality?

It's problematic not to be able to invite cutomers/suppliers not in the AD to the cloud service.

/Anders Lindén

BI Consultant, Business Information Providers
www.bipab.se
Owen
Partner - Contributor
Partner - Contributor

@Damien_Villaret  - Is there any update on this topic? Or do you have a timeline in mind?

Thanks - Owen

johnh
Partner - Creator
Partner - Creator

Hi @Damien_Villaret   I am in the same situation. I need to add a non domain user to my SaaS environment that uses my Azure AD.

The user has a Qlik account so ideally would just like to invite that user. Just like I do for my other SaaS environment that uses the Qlik iDP.

Thanks John H

Linda1

Any update on this? We have several customers that we need to invite to our tenant but of course do not want to create domain user for each of them.

Haseeb
Contributor
Contributor

Hi, please share any update on this query, we also need to grant access to external users