Skip to main content
Announcements
July 15, NEW Customer Portal: Initial launch will improve how you submit Support Cases. IMPORTANT DETAILS
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
mary_papadopoulou
Partner - Contributor II
Partner - Contributor II

Qlik Sense: Working with audit logs to check user activity on sheet/app level. Issue with sheet level.

Hello!!!

The need is to create an Audit Trail report on actions performed per app and sheet. For this implementation I use both  Operations Monitor  app and the Audit Engine file to dive in user's activity on sheet/app level. The below article explains in more detail the concept  

https://community.qlik.com/t5/Official-Support-Articles/Qlik-Sense-Working-with-audit-logs-to-check-... 

Unfortunately, the object ids in the Audit Engine file do not match the ids from Operations Monitor and I cannot link at sheet level. As a result, I have only information about the App name, not the sheet name.

The strange thing is that the object IDs from the audit file do not exist at all in Operations Monitor  app. 

Have you faced this problem before? Is there any other way to extract Object ID? 

Labels (4)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Vikram_Jayakumar

@mary_papadopoulou You can try this Obtaining an object ID using the Single configurator

If a post helps to resolve your issue, please mark the appropriate replies as CORRECT.

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Vikram_Jayakumar

@mary_papadopoulou You can try this Obtaining an object ID using the Single configurator

If a post helps to resolve your issue, please mark the appropriate replies as CORRECT.