Skip to main content
Announcements
See what Drew Clarke has to say about the Qlik Talend Cloud launch! READ THE BLOG
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
romain_hervouet
Partner - Contributor
Partner - Contributor

QlikSense migration February 2021 to a new Windows 2022 server

Hello,

I would like to migrate my qliksense server version february 2021 to a new Windows 2022 server.

Is this possible? If not, what is the right step to take?

Thanks in advance

Romain H

Labels (1)
2 Solutions

Accepted Solutions
Chip_Matejowsky
Support
Support

Hello @romain_hervouet,

Yes, it is definitely possible to migrate a Qlik Sense Enterprise environment to a different Windows Server. Have a look at the following Qlik Knowledgebase articles:

Best Regards

Principal Technical Support Engineer with Qlik Support
Help users find answers! Don't forget to mark a solution that worked for you!

View solution in original post

Sebastian_Linser

Hello,

Officially we state that Windows 2022 is supported from Qlik Sense May 2022 onward. I tested in a lab today and that worked fine even for Qlik Sense February 2021. 

However I didn't test all functionality but tried to upgrade it to May 2022 and that also went fine. Saying that it's your choice, if you upgrade Sense or Windows first but i would advise to go over to May 2022 and later after the OS upgrade. 

Regards 

Sebastian 

Help users find answers! Don't forget to mark a solution that worked for you! 🙂

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Chip_Matejowsky
Support
Support

Hello @romain_hervouet,

Yes, it is definitely possible to migrate a Qlik Sense Enterprise environment to a different Windows Server. Have a look at the following Qlik Knowledgebase articles:

Best Regards

Principal Technical Support Engineer with Qlik Support
Help users find answers! Don't forget to mark a solution that worked for you!
romain_hervouet
Partner - Contributor
Partner - Contributor
Author

Hello,

Thank you for your answer

I have another question, is Qlik Sense Enterprise compatible with Windows 2022 or do I have to upgrade QlikSense Enterprise first before migrating it to a Windows 2022 server

Thanks in advance

Romain

Sebastian_Linser

Hello,

Officially we state that Windows 2022 is supported from Qlik Sense May 2022 onward. I tested in a lab today and that worked fine even for Qlik Sense February 2021. 

However I didn't test all functionality but tried to upgrade it to May 2022 and that also went fine. Saying that it's your choice, if you upgrade Sense or Windows first but i would advise to go over to May 2022 and later after the OS upgrade. 

Regards 

Sebastian 

Help users find answers! Don't forget to mark a solution that worked for you! 🙂