Skip to main content
Announcements
Introducing Qlik Answers: A plug-and-play, Generative AI powered RAG solution. READ ALL ABOUT IT!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
burnsy768
Contributor
Contributor

Qliksense Hub not loading - Began after update to February 2023 Instance

15 users and 2 developers have reported that they receive the below loading screen indefinitely as they attempt to enter the Qliksense Hub.  Our administrators have advised us do the following:

• remove everything in the URL after "....com/hub/"
  • Clear browser cache
  • Open the link in an incognito window

All of these solutions work intermittently. Sometimes by switching internet browsers, from Chrome to Edge for example, one can fix the issue. But then it will reappear the following day where it worked the day before. 

I wonder if it is an issue with our authentication -- which I know uses a VPN with SSO for users to enter. We started having this problem after we updated to the February 2023 Instance from the May 2021 Instance. 

Has anyone else experienced this issue? Any advice you can offer besides those already mentioned?

QLik Error.png

Labels (1)
  • SaaS

13 Replies
Alan_Slaughter
Support
Support

Hi Zach, does the issue occur using the FQDN or IP address of the server on the server itself?

UHMatrix
Contributor
Contributor

I have the same problem using May 2023 version. Many users complain the same issue and the temporary solution is the same.. Using incognito mode also works. The question is if there is info on the reason behind this issue and how it is fixed 

UHMatrix
Contributor
Contributor

Users have the domain address as favorites on chrome browser

Alan_Slaughter
Support
Support

@UHMatrixWhat do you mean by domain address. Is that the FQDN/IP address of the server?

If so are you using any extension within your browser? If so can you remove all extensions and try again?
Have you tested with different browsers?

_EduardoMetzger
Contributor
Contributor

We are facing same issues here. Two from 42 users reported the infinity loading screen. Opening on another browser or icognito works, by the way.
We tried to remove all extensions. Using both FQDN and IP give them the same situation.

Alan_Slaughter
Support
Support

Did you reset browser back to defaults.

_EduardoMetzger
Contributor
Contributor

We actually reinstalled the browser. The problem persists (chrome version 125.0.6422.112)

Alan_Slaughter
Support
Support

My chrome version is 

Chrome is up to date
Version 125.0.6422.113 (Official Build) (64-bit)
Nduquene
Partner - Contributor
Partner - Contributor

Hello @_EduardoMetzger 

Have you been able to find a solution to this issue ? 

We are having the same here on a multi node environment, some users do not have the issue, some have it. 

Thanks in advance, 

Regards