Skip to main content
Announcements
Introducing Qlik Answers: A plug-and-play, Generative AI powered RAG solution. READ ALL ABOUT IT!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
jjb427
Contributor III
Contributor III

Restarted Qlik Sense server and can no longer access the services

Hello, I am running Qlik Sense Enterprise on an EC2 instance, and after restarting the instance and waiting for all Qlik services to come back online, I am not able to access any of them. When trying to access the QMC or hub using the private ip dns name, I get ERR_CONNECTION_REFUSED. I am not seeing any obvious error logs in the proxy service's logs but may not be looking in the right place. Any guidance would be greatly appreciated, thanks!

Labels (1)
7 Replies
Anil_Babu_Samineni

@jjb427 Is all services running already in the servers? I would recommend to take backup of your repository and reboot your machines if that helps. 

Best Anil, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful
Maria_Halley
Support
Support

@jjb427 

Do you get the same if you try directly on the server using localhost? 

jjb427
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

@Anil_Babu_Samineni Yes all of the services are running, and a reboot of the services and server, as well as running Repair on the service did not resolve the issue (repair fails)

jjb427
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

@Maria_Halley Yes, I get the same connection refused when using localhost

Anil_Babu_Samineni

@jjb427 Have you raised a ticket to Qlik to guide you? 

Best Anil, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful
Ranganath_DR
Support
Support

hanna_choi
Partner - Creator
Partner - Creator

Dear jjb427.

I've experienced it too.
It was resolved after rebooting the Windows server.

I didn't find the cause.

Could you try?

Best Regard

Hanna.choi