Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
syed_khadir
Partner - Contributor II
Partner - Contributor II

Restrict User Authentication for HUB URL

Hi All,

I have a requirement, Presently we have a AD which is used by multiple Departments and there are certain Groups who will ONLY have access to HUB.

With that said, I want to restrict other AD users from Login to HUB, At preset as they are part of AD they can login to HUB and of course they can't view any apps or stream. But I want the Authentication to Fail as they are not the intended users to Access the QlikSense env.

++ mto

Any solution? Thanks in advance.

- Syed

1 Reply
rohitk1609
Master
Master

Hi Syed,

by Qlik Sense you can't restrict to access the HUB or non AUTH any user. you may talk to your IT team which can allow user to get AUTH on your Qlik window server.

When applicable please mark the appropriate replies as LIKE. This will help community members and Qlik Employees know which discussions have already been addressed and have a possible known solution. Please mark threads as LIKE if the provided solution is helpful to the problem, but does not necessarily solve the indicated problem. You can mark multiple threads as LIKE if you feel additional info is useful to others.

Best,
Rohit