Skip to main content
Announcements
See what Drew Clarke has to say about the Qlik Talend Cloud launch! READ THE BLOG
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
dselgo_eidex
Partner - Creator III
Partner - Creator III

Second Virtual Proxy with JWT Authentication - Invalid public key certificate

Hello,

Right now I am trying to set up a new virtual proxy that uses JWT authentication, but when I hit Apply I get an error saying "Invalid public key certificate."

Now here is the weird part, I have already created one virtual proxy that uses JWT authentication. This new proxy is meant for a specific set of users. I copied that same JWT certificate from the working virtual proxy to the new one. I don't understand why I am getting this error, unless it is invalid because I am already using that certificate in an existing virtual proxy. But I haven't found any documentation that would indicate this.

2 Replies
Sooraj_Suresh
Former Employee
Former Employee

@dselgo_eidex 

Please check if the requirements are met with the second virtual proxy.

https://community.qlik.com/t5/Knowledge/Invalid-public-key-certificate-error-when-using-JWT-in-virtu...

Best Regards

Sooraj Suresh

dselgo_eidex
Partner - Creator III
Partner - Creator III
Author

Hey Sooraj,

I did see that post when looking into this issue. Both of those requirements are met. The certificate does include the Public Key and the certificate root authority is installed and trusted.

Besides, it already works because I am using it successfully in another virtual proxy.