Skip to main content
Announcements
See what Drew Clarke has to say about the Qlik Talend Cloud launch! READ THE BLOG
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Security rule to access "Reload now" and "Create new reload task" in QMC

Hello,

I'm currently creating a security rule to enable a "StreamAdmin" role with limited access in QMC, I'm all done except for access to above mentioned feature, which are grayed out

Capture.JPG

Can someone help?

Here's my rule: (note: I'm using @Stream_User custom property to manage user access to streams)

Resource Filter: Stream_*, App*, App.Object*,User*, ReloadTask_*,CustomProperty*

Action: Create , Read, Update, Delete, Export, Publish, Change Owner

Conditions: ((user.roles="StreamAdmin") and (resource.stream.@Stream_User=user.@Stream_User or resource.owner.@Stream_User=user.@Stream_User or resource.app.stream.@Stream_User=user.@Stream_User or resource.@Stream_User=user.@Stream_User or resource.objectType="app_appscript"))

Thanks in advance,

Thierry

2 Replies
Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Hi Thierry,

i am also searching for a security rule enabling only the "Reload now" functionality.

Have you solved this topic?

Regards!

socialgeekqv
Contributor
Contributor

i manage to enable it with following rules:

Resource filter: QmcSection_App, QmcSection_DataConnection, QmcSection_ContentLibrary,QmcSection_App.Object, QmcSection_Task, QmcSection_ReloadTask, QmcSection_Event, QmcSection_SchemaEvent, QmcSection_CompositeEvent, ReloadTask*

Actions: CRUD

Interestingly, i find that depending on the resource filter, the actions options will change.

I tried putting ReloadTask* together with Stream_*, App*, App.Object*,User* and it doesn't work.

hope this helps.