Skip to main content
Announcements
Introducing Qlik Answers: A plug-and-play, Generative AI powered RAG solution. READ ALL ABOUT IT!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
san4akap
Partner - Contributor II
Partner - Contributor II

User can't see the Stream

The user cannot see the stream. Access to the stream is given by role, this is configured in the security rule. If you click the preview in the rule, then the user in the list has all the permissions. But if you log in as this user, then the stream is not visible. This user has one difference from the others, he is in a different directory, the login is made through an external address.

san4akap_0-1619422462310.png

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Bastien_Laugiero

Hello, 

And I assume the user has the particular role in question correct? When you search for this user in QMC -> Users, can you confirm that there are no duplicates? (Maybe same user belonging to multiple user directory)

Not sure if this is possible but have you tried a service restart? If a service restart resolved the issue then I would suggest to check the following article to see if it helps. https://community.qlik.com/t5/Knowledge-Base/Qlik-Sense-Randomly-some-streams-or-applications-are-no...

Hope this helps! 

Bastien Laugiero
If a post helps to resolve your issue, please mark the appropriate replies as CORRECT.

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Bastien_Laugiero

Hello, 

And I assume the user has the particular role in question correct? When you search for this user in QMC -> Users, can you confirm that there are no duplicates? (Maybe same user belonging to multiple user directory)

Not sure if this is possible but have you tried a service restart? If a service restart resolved the issue then I would suggest to check the following article to see if it helps. https://community.qlik.com/t5/Knowledge-Base/Qlik-Sense-Randomly-some-streams-or-applications-are-no...

Hope this helps! 

Bastien Laugiero
If a post helps to resolve your issue, please mark the appropriate replies as CORRECT.
san4akap
Partner - Contributor II
Partner - Contributor II
Author

Yes, restarting services helped, thanks. I will look at your article now.