Skip to main content
Announcements
Introducing Qlik Answers: A plug-and-play, Generative AI powered RAG solution. READ ALL ABOUT IT!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
johnh
Partner - Creator
Partner - Creator

Where can I get the QlikView Cal Allocation using a SLK

Hi There,

I have a QlikView site that uses a Signed License Key. (Analyzer & Professional Cals)

My challenge is were can I draw a list of License Allocations.

Previously in the settings.ini I add the PGOAsXMLAlso=1 line and ended up with an XML file I could read into QlikView and produce an allocations report.

Now it appears that the CALDATA.PGO.XML is not being updated correctly and I need to produce reports for my business.

Where is this information now stored and how can I pull it into a QlikIew App.

Thanks

Labels (2)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
marcus_sommer

At first I would restart all services and the machine to avoid to look for any temporary stuff.

Afterwards you may look on all pgo-files in the root-folder as well as in the server-folder if the files are different and how they change if you add/change various user + licences-types in the QMC. If they are really not correct updated it's probably caused from any recent change within your environment.

View solution in original post

1 Reply
marcus_sommer

At first I would restart all services and the machine to avoid to look for any temporary stuff.

Afterwards you may look on all pgo-files in the root-folder as well as in the server-folder if the files are different and how they change if you add/change various user + licences-types in the QMC. If they are really not correct updated it's probably caused from any recent change within your environment.