Skip to main content
Announcements
See what Drew Clarke has to say about the Qlik Talend Cloud launch! READ THE BLOG
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Error in passing file path variable from java code to Talend ESBjob.

hi team,
I want to send file path from java code to job in talend ESB.I created axis web service for that job.
Refer screen shot 1 for java code.I am setting context variable in java code and calling the job from code itself.
I created a context variable and assigned a java code context value to the job context variable.(Refer screen shot 2).
I used that context varibale in the tfileinputdelimited component(refer screen shot 3).
            I am having a problem while running a webservice from eclipse.Getting org.xml.sax.SAXException: Deserializing parameter 'item':  could not find deserializer for type {}ArrayOf_xsd_string.
Please help me.The way i have did is correct.Is there any other way?
0683p000009MGuI.png 0683p000009MH2F.png 0683p000009MH2K.png
Labels (4)
4 Replies
Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Any update please.
Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

I know it's possible to start a job using a web service, however I've never used it.. I'd rather try to pass the parameter as a proper service input, see  https://www.talendforge.org/tutorials/tutorial.php?language=English&idTuto=104
and in the flow to set the context value.  Doing so please note that the service jobs (rest or soap service) must be ran in a single transaction / context.

Have fun
  Gabriel
Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

i cant understand your solution.
Please point out the mistake i done in my job and help me how can i solve this.
Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Hi,
I just suggested to use the REST or SOAP service to pass the fileName instead of directly starting a job.

0683p000009MH2P.png