Skip to main content
Announcements
Introducing Qlik Answers: A plug-and-play, Generative AI powered RAG solution. READ ALL ABOUT IT!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Error in passing file path variable from java code to Talend ESBjob.

hi team,
I want to send file path from java code to job in talend ESB.I created axis web service for that job.
Refer screen shot 1 for java code.I am setting context variable in java code and calling the job from code itself.
I created a context variable and assigned a java code context value to the job context variable.(Refer screen shot 2).
I used that context varibale in the tfileinputdelimited component(refer screen shot 3).
            I am having a problem while running a webservice from eclipse.Getting org.xml.sax.SAXException: Deserializing parameter 'item':  could not find deserializer for type {}ArrayOf_xsd_string.
Please help me.The way i have did is correct.Is there any other way?
0683p000009MGuI.png 0683p000009MH2F.png 0683p000009MH2K.png
Labels (4)
4 Replies
Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Any update please.
Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

I know it's possible to start a job using a web service, however I've never used it.. I'd rather try to pass the parameter as a proper service input, see  https://www.talendforge.org/tutorials/tutorial.php?language=English&idTuto=104
and in the flow to set the context value.  Doing so please note that the service jobs (rest or soap service) must be ran in a single transaction / context.

Have fun
  Gabriel
Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

i cant understand your solution.
Please point out the mistake i done in my job and help me how can i solve this.
Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Hi,
I just suggested to use the REST or SOAP service to pass the fileName instead of directly starting a job.

0683p000009MH2P.png