Skip to main content
Announcements
Qlik Connect 2024! Seize endless possibilities! LEARN MORE
Michael_Tarallo
Employee
Employee

Today I have the pleasure of introducing today's guest blogger, Jesús Centeno.  Jesús and I go back about 7+ years and I've always known him to be extremely knowledgeable in many subject areas. Hence, he is here today to share what he has learned and resources that he has consolidated, including made some suggestions when deploying our latest multi-cloud technology, Qlik Sense® Enterprise on Kubernetes.  Qlik Sense® Enterprise on Kubernetes is just another flavor of Qlik Sense Enterprise, but offers multiple deployment options that are optimized and built to run at cloud scale. The attached document walks you through prerequisites and areas of technical knowledge that you should be aware of before deploying Qlik Sense® Enterprise on Kubernetes. Thank you Jesús for your valuable contribution. 

The contents of this document are for informational purposes only and relates to installation and configuration of an initial test environment only. This document is expressly not part of Qlik Documentation, and Qlik makes no warranties or representations, or any obligations to update, with respect to the information contained herein. Partners are solely responsible to determine their own deployment processes with respect to production use of Qlik Sense Enterprise on Kubernetes.

HAVE A QUESTION?

Please use Source Link for Discussion - to provide your own thoughts, comments and questions so Jesús can respond to you directly.

About Jesús Centeno:

jesus.pngJesús Centeno is a Global Alliances Manager at Qlik with over 20 years of blended experience in Strategic Alliances, Business Development and Analytics/Data Management implementations. During the last few years at Qlik, Jesús has supported the launch of a new partner program focused towards Managed Services Providers.

His professional background in end-to-end management of strategic partnerships with Tech companies and Global System Integrator partners expands across various industries. Prior to joining Qlik, Jesús worked for international organizations such as MicroStrategy, the International Monetary Fund (IMF) and Freddie Mac. Jesús has a BS degree in Mechanical Engineering from Tec de Monterrey University and an MBA in Finance and Logistics from University of Maryland.