Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
pablolabbe
Luminary Alumni
Luminary Alumni

Qlik GeoAnalyticsConnector not listing in Qlikview and Qlik Sense

Just Installed GeoAnalytics April 2020 on Qlik Sense Desktop April 2020. After installation I can find the connector in the list of data sources availabe. I've used the installer GeoAnalyticsForQlikSenseDesktopSetup-April_2020.exe downloaded from download site.

I've reviewed all configuration available to check what I'm doing wrong and have no success to enable it and reviewed the support knowledge base. I found some references to this problem but they are related to Qlik Sense Server, and the solution was restarting the services, but this is not the solution for Qlik Sense Desktop.

Already tried to delete the Qlik Sense cache files stored in the temporary and restarted Qlik Sense, but it didn´t work.

I also have Qlikview desktop 12 and it didn´t show the connector in the data connection list as well.

The GeoAnalytics extensions were correctly installed in Qlik Sense and all of them are available in the Extension Library Panel.

Someone know how to solve this ?

Labels (2)
1 Reply
pablolabbe
Luminary Alumni
Luminary Alumni
Author

Just found a way to solve the problem in Qlik Sense.

Digging the Qlik Sense Desktop installation folder I found the settings.ini file. There is a configuration parameter.
CustomDataPath=C:\Users\administrator\AppData\Local\Programs\Qlik\Sense\Connectors

So I copied the all content from C:\Program Files\Common Files\Qlik\Custom Data\QvIdevioConnector into 

C:\Users\administrator\AppData\Local\Programs\Qlik\Sense\Connectors\QvIdevioConnector 

Restarted Qlik Sense Desktop and now it´s working.