Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
diego_rueda
Partner - Contributor III
Partner - Contributor III

Qlik Maps Error

Hi,

I'm having problems with my Qlik Sense maps.

I have an Area Map Layer with some locations and metrics for this locations, for area layer im using Province as location fied and Country in Country Field. Informaion option shows problems with locations that are not present and systems are showing as null. I know that this problem is created because some locations are diferent between qliksense maps database and my datamodel field content. Where can i see Qliksense locations database to compare data with my datamodel field content?, I think that this problem can be solved if i rename my database field information to match names with Qliksense locations but i need this info.

Somebody knows where can i find this?.

Attached to this thread you can see the image with error and image with area location configuration.

Thanks for your help.

Hola,

Tengo algunos problemas con mis mapas de Qliksense puesto que me estan saliendo errores al tratar de relacionar la informacion de la base de datos location de Qliksense con los campos de Provincia que tengo en mi modelo de datos y que estoy colocando como Location Field. ¿Existe la posibilidad de ver los contenidos de Location que tiene Qliksense dentro de su base de datos para poder compararlos con los contenidos que tengo en mi campo de loction y asi poder corregir el error que esta saliendo desde el debugger de mapas de Qlik?.

Adjunto a este thread podras ver la imagen del error que me arroa el mapa y la imagen con la configuracion de locations que tengo configurada.

Labels (1)
1 Reply
Patric_Nordstrom
Employee
Employee

Hi,

Please have a look at this article on How to improve the lookup accuracy:

https://community.qlik.com/t5/Qlik-GeoAnalytics-Documents/How-to-improve-the-lookup-accuracy/ta-p/15...

Thanks,

Patric