Skip to main content
Announcements
Qlik Cloud maintenance is scheduled for this weekend May 11-12. View maintenance windows per region here.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
William_Wistam
Contributor III
Contributor III

Access Denied after Qlik October update on Natural Language Insights object

This morning, our Qlik SaaS users encountered an 'Access Denied' error. After a few trials and errors, I discovered that removing the 'Natural Language Insights' object resolved the issue. Please refer to the picture below.

Has anyone else experienced the same issue?

Additionally, this morning, I received an email from Qlik regarding an 'updated Natural Language Insights' object.

Is this just a coincidence? Please let me know.

William_Wistam_1-1696352433513.png

Thanks,

Will

Labels (1)
  • SaaS

4 Solutions

Accepted Solutions
Richard_T
Support
Support

Hi William,

Good day! Thank you for this information and we reported this to our developers to look at it which they already fix it.

Can you please try again and let us know if you still having the same problem or not?

Thanks in advance

View solution in original post

William_Wistam
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

Hi @Richard_T ,  I have reached out to the end users. I will let you know as soon as I hear anything back from them. Thanks for your prompt reply.

Daniele_Purrone
Support
Support

Hi @William_Wistam ,

you might need to unpublish-republish in order for the sheet to work. Please, let us know if you got any feedback!

Daniele - Principal Technical Support Engineer & SaaS Support Coordinator at Qlik
If a post helps to resolve your issue, please accept it as a Solution.

Daniele_Purrone
Support
Support

Hi @William_Wistam , please start chat with Support mentioning this discussion so that we can investigate this further.
We would need more details about what were the selections and how it looked before migration. Thanks!

Daniele - Principal Technical Support Engineer & SaaS Support Coordinator at Qlik

7 Replies
Richard_T
Support
Support

Hi William,

Good day! Thank you for this information and we reported this to our developers to look at it which they already fix it.

Can you please try again and let us know if you still having the same problem or not?

Thanks in advance

William_Wistam
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

Hi @Richard_T ,  I have reached out to the end users. I will let you know as soon as I hear anything back from them. Thanks for your prompt reply.

Daniele_Purrone
Support
Support

Hi @William_Wistam ,

you might need to unpublish-republish in order for the sheet to work. Please, let us know if you got any feedback!

William_Wistam
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

Thanks @Daniele_Purrone  and @Richard_T !!! I reached out to the end users, and they were able to access it today.

William_Wistam
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

It's working, no more access denied, but something has changed; it now only shows one line of summary, which is the total number of packages, and no longer displays other summary analyses. 😞

William_Wistam_1-1696604404250.png

Daniele_Purrone
Support
Support

Hi @William_Wistam , I'm checking this internally

Daniele_Purrone
Support
Support

Hi @William_Wistam , please start chat with Support mentioning this discussion so that we can investigate this further.
We would need more details about what were the selections and how it looked before migration. Thanks!