Skip to main content
Announcements
Introducing Qlik Answers: A plug-and-play, Generative AI powered RAG solution. READ ALL ABOUT IT!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Talend studio launching issue

While i am launching my studio  from aws workspace i am getting below error.  The java version looks latest and also have valid licence 

!SESSION 2018-08-23 18:34:10.382 -----------------------------------------------
eclipse.buildId=unknown
java.version=1.8.0_131
java.vendor=Oracle Corporation
BootLoader constants: OS=win32, ARCH=x86_64, WS=win32, NL=en_US
Command-line arguments: -os win32 -ws win32 -arch x86_64

!ENTRY org.eclipse.osgi 4 0 2018-08-23 18:34:15.294
!MESSAGE Application error
!STACK 1
java.lang.RuntimeException: No application id has been found.
at org.eclipse.equinox.internal.app.EclipseAppContainer.startDefaultApp(EclipseAppContainer.java:242)
at org.eclipse.equinox.internal.app.MainApplicationLauncher.run(MainApplicationLauncher.java:29)
at org.eclipse.core.runtime.internal.adaptor.EclipseAppLauncher.runApplication(EclipseAppLauncher.java:134)
at org.eclipse.core.runtime.internal.adaptor.EclipseAppLauncher.start(EclipseAppLauncher.java:104)
at org.eclipse.core.runtime.adaptor.EclipseStarter.run(EclipseStarter.java:380)
at org.eclipse.core.runtime.adaptor.EclipseStarter.run(EclipseStarter.java:235)
at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:62)
at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43)
at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:498)
at org.eclipse.equinox.launcher.Main.invokeFramework(Main.java:648)
at org.eclipse.equinox.launcher.Main.basicRun(Main.java:603)
at org.eclipse.equinox.launcher.Main.run(Main.java:1465)

Labels (2)
6 Replies
Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Hello,

Did you have more than one JDK installation on your machine? Could you please make sure that the most recent JDK bin is included in your PATH environment variable and is being reached?

Best regards

Sabrina

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Hello,

can you please clarify what you have in result? You can't start Studio?

Thanks,

Yuri

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

i can not able to launch studio and getting that error. un installed and installed but after i gave TAC url and credentials its validating success and while opening studio giving that url.

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

i mean giving that  error not url 

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

we have 2 JRED's . one is windows and another is talend in build. we set talend version in .ini file .

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Hello,

For v6 of Talend products JDKv1.8 is required instead of JRE.

The JDK is the Java Development Kit. The JRE is the Java Runtime Environment. You actually get a JRE when you download the JDK. You cannot develop and compile with the JRE, you can only run your precompiled code. As such you need the JDK for your Studio. It is a good idea to ONLY install the JDK across all of your environments as it comes with the JRE anyway.

Best regards

Sabrina