Skip to main content
Announcements
Introducing Qlik Answers: A plug-and-play, Generative AI powered RAG solution. READ ALL ABOUT IT!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Uolter
Partner - Contributor
Partner - Contributor

Filter pane rendering doesn't work

Hi All,

we have developed an extension to show all filters in one popup to save space on the sheet.

From the last of the Saas environment update (April 19, 2023) this extension doesn't works. The filter pane show only the title but not the filters.

We tried to use both show method of the visualization and getObejct method of the app, but the result is the same. In Enterprise environment the extension still works.

$scope.qlikApp.getObject(filterPaneElem.attr('id'),currentMO.qInfo.qId).then(function(out){

$scope.qlikApp.visualization.get(filter.qInfo.qId).then(function(vis){
     vis.show(filterPaneElem);
    vis.rendered.promise.then(function (){ ...

The correct behaviorThe correct behaviorThe wrong behaviorThe wrong behavior 

Any suggestions?

thanks in advance

Labels (1)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Uolter
Partner - Contributor
Partner - Contributor
Author

Hi @alex_colombo,

I have some javascript error in console related to resize.js_error.png
I actually implemented a loop on each filterpane's childs element by placing them in a hidden div. After this I called the qlik.resize() method on the click event which shows my popup. This way I don't get any javascript errors and I'm able to show the clickable elements. But I still have some display problem:
the underlying green line in any filter is invisible (Element height is too small, if I manually increase it from 34px to 40px, everything works). In some cases (when the dimension had only one value) the filter element is expanded and not selectable.

popup_.png

manually_correction.png

Now I try to give more space to the filter pane. I'll let you know the results.

View solution in original post

2 Replies
alex_colombo
Employee
Employee

Hi @Uolter , we have made big changes on filter panes in last release. Could you please check if you have errors in browser console?
Can you also try to give more space to the filter pane?

Uolter
Partner - Contributor
Partner - Contributor
Author

Hi @alex_colombo,

I have some javascript error in console related to resize.js_error.png
I actually implemented a loop on each filterpane's childs element by placing them in a hidden div. After this I called the qlik.resize() method on the click event which shows my popup. This way I don't get any javascript errors and I'm able to show the clickable elements. But I still have some display problem:
the underlying green line in any filter is invisible (Element height is too small, if I manually increase it from 34px to 40px, everything works). In some cases (when the dimension had only one value) the filter element is expanded and not selectable.

popup_.png

manually_correction.png

Now I try to give more space to the filter pane. I'll let you know the results.