Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Mahilan
Contributor
Contributor

Iframe integration with Qliksese

Hi ,

I am in a requirement to integrate Qliksenes with IFrame . I already have linked another application through document chaining. so far the data is limited. so we are not having any issue with performance. I want to what will the performance issue or impact by doing iframe integration. 

Labels (1)
4 Replies
alex_colombo
Employee
Employee

Hi @Mahilan embedding Qlik Sense apps/sheets/visualizations in IFrame will not decrease performance in terms of rendering. Of course if you have performance issue at Qlik Sense app level, you will have it in the IFrame as well, but this is related to data model/visualizations, not IFrame itself

Mahilan
Contributor
Contributor
Author

Thanks for your reply.  I am checking in point of feasibility. 

Mahilan
Contributor
Contributor
Author

Hi @alex_colombo ,

Thanks for your reply. It will be helpful if  you could refer me any article to go through the pros and cons of using IFRAME in qliksense.

Can u also explain me in terms of feasibility?

alex_colombo
Employee
Employee

IFrame integration is one of the available integration types, it very depends on your requirements. In terms of feasibility you have to check in your environment and in your use case if this is ok. Usually there is no issue with IFrame.
About pros and cons, IFrame is not the best in class in terms of security, but is the fastest way for embedding Qlik objects.