Skip to main content
Announcements
Introducing Qlik Answers: A plug-and-play, Generative AI powered RAG solution. READ ALL ABOUT IT!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Raju_6952
Creator II
Creator II

Mashup issues

Hi,

I have mashup created using basic mashup temple and facingbsome issues with button object created and used in mashup which is not showing in mashup it's showing blank line.

Version used : November 2023 enterprise edition on Aws

We are using custom css to use background colour.

Any suggestions would be highly appreciated.

Regards,

Raju

Labels (3)
7 Replies
Raju_6952
Creator II
Creator II
Author

Hi @Sonja_Bauernfeind ,

Any Suggestions from your end on this issue.

Thanks in Advance.

Regards,

Raju

alex_colombo
Employee
Employee

Hey @Raju_6952 could you please describe your issue? You are embedding a Qlik visualization button into mashup and it is different comparing to what you are seeing in Qlik app?
Could you please attach screenshots and mashup code?

Raju_6952
Creator II
Creator II
Author

Hi @alex_colombo ,

I observed one thing regarding issue, Currently we have 3 divs in mashup I am hide and show those conditionally on the basis of selection. Whichever I making as a default Div/ Page to show that page contains all objects. for remaining divs objects are missing

Regards,

Raju 

alex_colombo
Employee
Employee

When you do something like that you have to force resize of a chart for wake up the visualization and fill the available space. Try to use qlik.resize() method when show your charts.
A part from that, our best practices is to close the visualizations not present into the screen. This means that when you hide the viz, use viz.close() method, when you show them, use viz.show() method.

Raju_6952
Creator II
Creator II
Author

Hi @alex_colombo ,

Yhanks for the Update.

We already using qlik.resize() but not sure its working properly as we are using Qlik Sense Nov 2023 Initial Release without any patch version.

I see the release notes that there was an issues detected with qlik.resize() in earier release of Qlik NOv 2023 release.

Find the issue provided from release notes from Patch 5 version of Qlik Nov 2023 edition.

Raju_6952_0-1724925150474.png

Please let us know if this is something related to the patch should be installed or not required?

Regards,

Raju

alex_colombo
Employee
Employee

This could be for sure related to your issue. For confirming that the issue is just about resize, when you show your viz and they are not visibile, try to modify height or width browser window and see if the charts show up.

Furthermore, if you follow what mentioned above closing and showing viz, this should be resolved without using qlik.resize.

Raju_6952
Creator II
Creator II
Author

@alex_colombo ,

Thanks for the update will test and let you know the status.

Regards,

Raju