cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ramnellutla
Contributor II
Contributor II

Qlik sheets are not displayed after publishing an app with web sockets

After publishing an app with Qlik web sockets, the sheets does not get displayed in the Qlik Sense Hub. The following message is displayed on opening the app.

qlik.PNG

However, the sheets are displayed for the same app after running a reload from the QMC. My requirement needs the whole process to be automated. So, I tried reloading the data through web sockets after publishing the app but no luck. The content only gets displayed if reload is ran from QMC or Qlik Engine API.

Any help on why the sheets are not displayed when published from web sockets is helpful.
Thanks in advance/

Labels (2)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
ramnellutla
Contributor II
Contributor II
Author

After publishing using the web sockets, performing a doReload() followed by doSave() displayed the sheets and bookmarks in the Qlik Sense Hub UI.

View solution in original post

3 Replies
ramnellutla
Contributor II
Contributor II
Author

After publishing using the web sockets, performing a doReload() followed by doSave() displayed the sheets and bookmarks in the Qlik Sense Hub UI.

bcjavier
Partner - Contributor
Partner - Contributor

Hi where did you put the doReload() and doSave(). I encounter the same problem. Thank you

ramnellutla
Contributor II
Contributor II
Author

Here is my python code for reload using websockets.

doreloadParams = {}
            doreloadParams["qMode"] = 0
            doreloadParams["qPartial"] = False
            doreloadParams["qDebug"] = False
            response = await self.qlikConnectionObj.send('DoReload', self.openApp.qHandle, doreloadParams)