Skip to main content
Announcements
See what Drew Clarke has to say about the Qlik Talend Cloud launch! READ THE BLOG
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
mathewwp
Contributor II
Contributor II

Reload Button within iframe

I have a dashboard within an iframe via a single configurator. I have a button which allows the user to reload the data.

Now when the end-user presses the reload button, it will reload the app. Once the app has reloaded, an error is generated "An error occurred. Access is denied". I press Close, and then I have access to the app - the data has reloaded correctly.

However, when I view the app in the hub and/or the qmc, the data hasn't reloaded there. 

If I exit the iframe, and load an iframe up again, the data reverts to the previous data load. 

What's happening here? I find it strange that it will reload but not in all instances of the app id.

Labels (2)
2 Replies
alex_colombo
Employee
Employee

Hi @mathewwp , it seems this error comes from your Section Access table. After the reload, for some reasons, the current user is not present in the Section Access table anymore. Please double check this part.

mathewwp
Contributor II
Contributor II
Author

Hi - thanks for getting in touch.

I don't have Section Access enabled. The issue was that the user didn't have permission to update the app in the qmc security rules. I have since updated the security rules and it now works.