Skip to main content
Announcements
SYSTEM MAINTENANCE: Thurs., Sept. 19, 1 AM ET, Platform will be unavailable for approx. 60 minutes.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
AnujKheria
Contributor II
Contributor II

Triggering SheetActions Manually Using API's in Mashups

I noticed that Sheet Actions in Embeddings or Mashups don't get triggered, I tried searching a bit on the matter and I know that sheet Objects wont trigger on Navigation like it does in Qlik Sense Webapp, is it possible to replicate the on navigation sheetActions in Mashups or if there are methods or API's to trigger them manually using info from the Sheet, or can I use a Bookmark and apply it when the sheet is called,  thanks 

Labels (3)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
alex_colombo
Employee
Employee

Hey @AnujKheria correct, sheet actions don't work in mashup when you are embedding single visualizations. And it makes sense becuase that part is demanded to the web app it self. If you need to replicate the sheet actions my suggestions is to use Engine APIs (available if you are using Capability APIs) for reading sheet actions, then, based on the kind of actions, apply them always using Engine API or Capability APIs. This part need to be developed, there is no shortcut ot bookmark to use. You have to implement all the actions methods.

View solution in original post

1 Reply
alex_colombo
Employee
Employee

Hey @AnujKheria correct, sheet actions don't work in mashup when you are embedding single visualizations. And it makes sense becuase that part is demanded to the web app it self. If you need to replicate the sheet actions my suggestions is to use Engine APIs (available if you are using Capability APIs) for reading sheet actions, then, based on the kind of actions, apply them always using Engine API or Capability APIs. This part need to be developed, there is no shortcut ot bookmark to use. You have to implement all the actions methods.