Skip to main content
Announcements
Introducing Qlik Answers: A plug-and-play, Generative AI powered RAG solution. READ ALL ABOUT IT!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
johnalien15
Contributor
Contributor

un-responsive

Hello, I work as a website developer and I recently created a tool-based website that includes a jitter test among other features. The website is highly responsive and functions properly on both my PC and other computers. However, I encountered an issue where the website does not load correctly on mobile devices. I apologize if this question is not suitable for this forum, but I would appreciate any guidance on how to overcome this problem.

Labels (1)
2 Replies
Zapparoli
Creator II
Creator II

Hi John, this is more a question of Web Development, but it is related since Qlik has Mashups.

In your case, I would study "Media Queries" they are some custom CSS that you can apply for specific screen sizes to make mobile view properly.

https://www.w3schools.com/css/css_rwd_mediaqueries.asp

-Matheus

Check my Youtube Channel for more Qlik Content
https://www.youtube.com/@ZappaAnalytics

johnalien15
Contributor
Contributor
Author

I found answer of this question. If anyone have the same question here is the answer

Optimize Jitter Test for Mobile: If the jitter test is not loading correctly on mobile devices, check if there are any specific JavaScript or CSS dependencies that might be causing the issue. Ensure that the test is properly scaled and designed for smaller screens. Consider using libraries or frameworks that offer responsive and mobile-friendly components for conducting the jitter test.

Compatibility with Kohi Test: If your website includes a Kohi test, ensure that it is compatible with mobile devices as well. Kohi test typically measures internet connection speed, so make sure the test can be conducted on mobile devices and the results are accurately displayed. Test and validate the Kohi test functionality across different mobile browsers and devices to ensure consistent performance.

Responsive Layout for Jitter and Kohi Tests: Implement responsive design techniques to ensure that the layout and elements of both the jitter and Kohi tests adapt well to various screen sizes. This will help users on mobile devices have a seamless experience when running these tests.

Mobile-Friendly User Interface: Pay attention to the user interface of the jitter and Kohi tests on mobile devices. Ensure that the buttons, input fields, and other interactive elements are large enough and touch-friendly for easy navigation and interaction.

Mobile Performance Optimization: Mobile devices often have limited processing power and slower internet connections. Optimize the performance of your website, including the jitter and Kohi tests, by minimizing resource usage, compressing files, and reducing the load time. This will help provide a smoother experience for mobile users.