Skip to main content
Announcements
Introducing Qlik Answers: A plug-and-play, Generative AI powered RAG solution. READ ALL ABOUT IT!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
aditya_pratap
Contributor III
Contributor III

Measure in Measure

Hi Everyone,@Michael_Tarallo @mbj @petter @richbyard @Mp3Leaks @rohitk1609 @Marcus_Spitzmiller @ergustafsson @Masaki_Hamano @Sue_Macaluso 

Good Evening,

I am using a measure in my app: sum({<week_of_year{"$(=max(week_of_year))"}>}total<week_of_year,gl_description>rtu_gv)

In this measure week_of_year is a columns which give us week number and rtu_gv is a column that we are having numerical values.

in this measure i am giving only one condition that is where week_of_year=max(week_of_year) but i have to add two more condition in this measure and here are condition:

((sum([rtu_gv])/sum([total_gvs]))>.10),

([spb_flag]='non-spb')

please help me in this i am not able to write i am getting expression error.

i want total of rtu_gv with these three conditions.
Thanks 

Aditya

3 Replies
marcus_sommer

You need probably something like this:

if(sum([rtu_gv]) /
    sum([total_gvs])> .10),
    sum({<week_of_year{"$(=max(week_of_year))"},
                [spb_flag]={'non-spb'}>} total<week_of_year,gl_description> rtu_gv))

You might be needing to include the condition and the totals also to your division-parts, too.

- Marcus

aditya_pratap
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

in this measure i am getting values issue somewhere less and some where high
if((sum([rtu_gv])/sum([total_gvs])> .10),
if([spb_flag]={'non-spb'},
sum({<reporting_week_of_year={"$(=max(reporting_week_of_year))"}>}total<reporting_week_of_year,gl_description> rtu_gv)))

in this measure what is a error , i am getting an error as u can see in photo

aditya_pratap_0-1665507093251.png

marcus_sommer

The second if-loop is syntactically not correct. Try it with the following adjustment:

if((sum([rtu_gv]) / sum([total_gvs])> .10) and [spb_flag] = 'non-spb',
sum({<reporting_week_of_year={"$(=max(reporting_week_of_year))"}>} total <reporting_week_of_year,gl_description> rtu_gv))

- Marcus