Qlik Community

New to QlikView

Discussion board where members can get started with QlikView.

Announcements
QlikView Fans! We’d love to hear from you.
Share your QlikView feedback with the product team… Click here to participate in our 5-minute survey.
Rules, plus terms and conditions, can be found here.
Highlighted
pranaview
Contributor

Expression color not working in a grouped Pie chart

Hi Guys,

I am not able to assign desired colors to the the dimensions that I have used for my Grouped(two separate fields) Pie chart.

So, I have two dimensions i.e. Region and Status. For region the RGB color codes i am loading from a color_code file(Field: Region_colorcode) and for Status(Met/Not Met), i am just trying to give two random RGB colors but I am only getting colors for regions in the chart not the status and that too only in the Pie, the legends show some other random color for both the fields.

I tried using GetFieldSelections(),GetCurrentField() or simply using nested If conditions for each Dimension value but couldn't make it work.

I really need to get this color implementation done otherwise the chart has no value, so please let me know how can i achieve this.(See the chart screenshot below).

PieChart.PNG

Thanks!

Pranav

2 Replies
pradosh_thakur
Honored Contributor II

Re: Expression color not working in a grouped Pie chart

Use the color code in the back ground color of the expression.
Learning never stops.
pranaview
Contributor

Re: Expression color not working in a grouped Pie chart

I tried but it's reflecting only for one layer(Region dimension) and only in Pie not the Legend and for Status, not reflecting at all.
Community Browser