Skip to main content
Announcements
See what Drew Clarke has to say about the Qlik Talend Cloud launch! READ THE BLOG
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
CHRIS_Singa
Contributor III
Contributor III

Copy application with automation through different shared space

Hello,

I got one question

I would like to know how I can copy all applications with automation through different shared space.

Exemple :

Shared space DEV : 3 applications 

Shared space PROD : Copy of 3 applications existing in shared space DEV. The copy must include the same app ID existing in shared space DEV. 

How can this be done with the automation process please ? 

Thank you in advance 

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
salmankojar
Partner - Creator
Partner - Creator

Hi @CHRIS_Singa Applications can be copied from one shared space to another using Automation, but App Ids will change. In one Qlik Cloud Tenant App-Ids will always be Unique even if they are in different spaces.

View solution in original post

5 Replies
salmankojar
Partner - Creator
Partner - Creator

Hi @CHRIS_Singa Applications can be copied from one shared space to another using Automation, but App Ids will change. In one Qlik Cloud Tenant App-Ids will always be Unique even if they are in different spaces.

CHRIS_Singa
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

Let admit that the app ID change in my case. But how can I make it possible with automation please ? Just copying all my applications no matter the app ID changed 

salmankojar
Partner - Creator
Partner - Creator

Hi @CHRIS_Singa you can use the below Automation i made for same purpose and let me know if any query in it.

CHRIS_Singa
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

I am new user for automation

Where can I paste your json file please ? 

salmankojar
Partner - Creator
Partner - Creator

Hi @CHRIS_Singa Please go through the link it will help you..How to import and export automations - Qlik Community - 1781602