Skip to main content
Announcements
Introducing Qlik Answers: A plug-and-play, Generative AI powered RAG solution. READ ALL ABOUT IT!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
CHRIS_Singa
Contributor III
Contributor III

Copy application with automation through different shared space

Hello,

I got one question

I would like to know how I can copy all applications with automation through different shared space.

Exemple :

Shared space DEV : 3 applications 

Shared space PROD : Copy of 3 applications existing in shared space DEV. The copy must include the same app ID existing in shared space DEV. 

How can this be done with the automation process please ? 

Thank you in advance 

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
salmankojar
Partner - Creator
Partner - Creator

Hi @CHRIS_Singa Applications can be copied from one shared space to another using Automation, but App Ids will change. In one Qlik Cloud Tenant App-Ids will always be Unique even if they are in different spaces.

View solution in original post

5 Replies
salmankojar
Partner - Creator
Partner - Creator

Hi @CHRIS_Singa Applications can be copied from one shared space to another using Automation, but App Ids will change. In one Qlik Cloud Tenant App-Ids will always be Unique even if they are in different spaces.

CHRIS_Singa
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

Let admit that the app ID change in my case. But how can I make it possible with automation please ? Just copying all my applications no matter the app ID changed 

salmankojar
Partner - Creator
Partner - Creator

Hi @CHRIS_Singa you can use the below Automation i made for same purpose and let me know if any query in it.

CHRIS_Singa
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

I am new user for automation

Where can I paste your json file please ? 

salmankojar
Partner - Creator
Partner - Creator

Hi @CHRIS_Singa Please go through the link it will help you..How to import and export automations - Qlik Community - 1781602