Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
renuka_sasikumar
Creator III
Creator III

Pivot Table in NPrinting 16

Hi,

I have a Pivot table in QlikView and want to export same in N-Printing.

How do I go about it, because when exporting Pivot Table from QlikView to N-Printing it's getting converted into Straight Table.

I want the below exact table in N-Printing Excel Report Distribution.

GroupBranch
Group1ABXC
XYZ
Abhs
hzxvch
bhzb

Can anyone pls help me.

Regards,

Renuka S

24 Replies
Lech_Miszkiewicz
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

I also went back to your original question. So how about using straight table all the way with some hacks (like changing font color to white in order to hide duplicated values on dimensions.

Samle attached !

Untitled.pngUntitled2.png

cheers Lech, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful to the problem.
Lech_Miszkiewicz
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

I don't know what the "Design Summarize with Pivot Table." is - can you explain what do you refer to? Be precise when you describe what you doing by pointing either to QlikVIew or NPrinitng or MsOffice as this becomes very confusing.

cheers Lech, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful to the problem.
renuka_sasikumar
Creator III
Creator III
Author

Kindly check this link. The step from Covert to Pivot Table.

How to Create a Pivot Table Report with QlikView Data

Regards,

Renuka S

Lech_Miszkiewicz
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

I see,

obviously this step will not work since the header names will be dynamic and Excel cannot handle it. Like i said this is Excel limitation and you can't do anything about it.

renuka_sasikumar
Creator III
Creator III
Author

Hi Lech,

Thank You, I can use this solution as a Work around but not actual solution.

Regards,

Renuka Sasikumar.