Defect acknowledgement with Nprinting Engine May 2022 SR2, please READ HERE
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ramsurya
Contributor III
Contributor III

How to apply same properties of Qlikview chart while importing it as image in pixcel perfect templat

Hello,

I am creating report in pixcel perfect report in NPrinting 16 version.

In one of chart is having setting show only one row at a time in Qlikview chart. Same chart I am importing in NPrinting that image as well I want to only one row.

In short how to apply same datasource properties to image while exporting for pixcel perfect reporting

Labels (1)
15 Replies
ramsurya
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

is it possible to attach your copies of Qlikview application and NPrinting here.

So that same steps I can follow.
Ruggero_Piccoli
Support
Support

Yes, you can attach your files here (qvw, nsq, template) but note that this is a public community so everybody can download and see them.

Best Regards,

Ruggero

Best Regards,
Ruggero
---------------------------------------------
When applicable please mark the appropriate replies as CORRECT. This will help community members and Qlik Employees know which discussions have already been addressed and have a possible known solution. Please mark threads with a LIKE if the provided solution is helpful to the problem, but does not necessarily solve the indicated problem. You can mark multiple threads with LIKEs if you feel additional info is useful to others.
ramsurya
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

I can not upload copies on community because of firewall settings.

It will be good if you can attach.
Ruggero_Piccoli
Support
Support

Unzip the attached file in the folder C:\NP_Training. There is only one PixelPerfect template and its output in pdf. As you can see it is correct and it shows only one row of the original chart.

I developed it with QlikView NPrinting 16.9.

Best Regards,

Ruggero

Best Regards,
Ruggero
When applicable please mark the appropriate replies as CORRECT. This will help community members and Qlik Employees know which discussions have already been addressed and have a possible known solution. Please mark threads with a LIKE if the provided solution is helpful to the problem, but does not necessarily solve the indicated problem. You can mark multiple threads with LIKEs if you feel additional info is useful to others.
ramsurya
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

Thanks for your help. It works.
Is it possible to import as a chart in NPrinting as well instead of as an image ?
Ruggero_Piccoli
Support
Support

I strongly suggest you to study the official online help site before proceeding.

Best Regards,

Ruggero

Best Regards,
Ruggero