Defect acknowledgement with Nprinting Engine May 2022 SR2, please READ HERE
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Correct_Answer
Contributor III
Contributor III

How to restore the deleted users and user groups from Qlik Nprinting repository.

Hi team,

Any one done the QlikSense User association with groups as a history by using Nprinting repository.

Please help us to learn, we did some modifications like deleted few and created, updates few we needs to cross check the particular user group users as a history.

Please help.

Regards,

Correct Answer!!

Labels (2)
3 Replies
Lech_Miszkiewicz
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

Hi,

You are not explaining what you are doing and what you are trying to do. If you have no idea about NPrinting administration you should not "play" with PROD environment. If you have removed/deleted or changed users attributes there are no internals backups. Those should be created and configured separately when you installed NPrinting/Qlik Sense and experienced Qlik Partner or consultant would advise you about necessity of doing it. If you have done it by yourself - well, lesson learned - you lost your data.

about backup and restore read this topic https://community.qlik.com/t5/Qlik-NPrinting/How-to-get-Nprinting-backup-users-filters-and-history-f...

Lastly - this forum is not a "chat" - please invest time to properly describe your question with all steps required to replicate your issue so we won't waste time trying to guess what you had in mind and can provide you with correct answer quicker for everyone's benefit.

cheers Lech, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful to the problem.
Correct_Answer
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

Hello Lech,

Thanks for your patience anyway you answered all my 4 questions.

I am just trying to understand the possibilities Yes/No. Sorry If its makes you feel bad.

Regards,

CA!!

Lech_Miszkiewicz
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

Great, No worries @Correct_Answer ,

I am answering to posts on community as that's what the community is for. It also does not make me feel bad as I dont take it personally. I am however highlighting and letting you know community etiquette and trying to prevent your posts from being removed and from marking them as spam. There is nothing wrong with trying to understand possibilities, but make sure you put thought to what goes on community. Your recent 4 posts are effectively talking about NPrinting repository backup/restore and how to get back data which you have accidently changed. That all can one cohesive community post when described well and once its answered it would suit others who would have the same question. I hope you can see where i am coming from on this.

cheers

cheers Lech, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful to the problem.