Did you mean: 
jleraille
Partner - Creator
Partner - Creator

NPrinting 2019 - Activation licence : Wrong LEF

Bonjour,

J'ai installé la partie serveur en suivant la vidéo
- sur un windows Serveur 2016
- utilisateur NPadmin profil Administreur, avec droit d'ouverture de session en tant que service
- affectation de ma licence Qlikview à cet utilisateur
- Installation QlikNprinting Server 2019
Puis : https://hostname:4993/  
Saisie de la Clé, du n° de controle, nom et entreprise de ma licence =>  Blocage avec message "Wrong LEF"

J'ai essayé de faire une affectation après génération manuelle du fichier idem "Wrong lef"

Pouvez vous confirmer qu'il n'est pas necessaire d'avoir une licence spécifique pour NPrinting ?
Que puis-je faire pour franchir cette étape ?

D'avance merci

Cordialement

J. Léraillé

2 Solutions

Accepted Solutions
Lech_Miszkiewicz
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

Housekeeping first:

English is not my first language but here i do communicate in English if i want to get answers. What are the chances that someone will answer your question (correctly) if you post it in French as for last 2 years i do not recall anything posted in French?

So next time i suggest to do little bit more and maybe just use google translator to post it in English (which btw i did)--> here it is:

Hello,

I installed the server part by following the video
- on a windows server 2016
- NPadmin user Administrator profile, with logon rights as a service
- assigning my Qlikview license to this user
- QlikNprinting Server 2019 Installation
Then: https: // hostname: 4993 /
Entering the Key, the number of control, name and company of my license => Blocking with message "Wrong LEF"

I tried to make an assignment after manual generation of the idem file "Wrong lef"

Can you confirm that it is not necessary to have a specific license for NPrinting?
What can I do to take this step?

Thanks in advance

Now down to the answer:

Since you are using QlikView and NPrinitng it is unclear to me which license is not working for you. 

You need:

As the license needs to be validated you need to ensure that you have internet connection working on your NPrinting server. 

If you don't have a dedicated NPrinting license you need to purchase it. Contact your Qlik Partner or Qlik directly and they will assist you with it

Regards

Lech

cheers Lech, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful to the problem.

View solution in original post

jleraille
Partner - Creator
Partner - Creator
Author

Hello Lech
Thank you very much for your reply and I retain your recommendation to write in English 🙂
I did not know that I needed a specific license for NPrinting (so I asked confirmation in my message)

Cordially
Jacques

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Lech_Miszkiewicz
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

Housekeeping first:

English is not my first language but here i do communicate in English if i want to get answers. What are the chances that someone will answer your question (correctly) if you post it in French as for last 2 years i do not recall anything posted in French?

So next time i suggest to do little bit more and maybe just use google translator to post it in English (which btw i did)--> here it is:

Hello,

I installed the server part by following the video
- on a windows server 2016
- NPadmin user Administrator profile, with logon rights as a service
- assigning my Qlikview license to this user
- QlikNprinting Server 2019 Installation
Then: https: // hostname: 4993 /
Entering the Key, the number of control, name and company of my license => Blocking with message "Wrong LEF"

I tried to make an assignment after manual generation of the idem file "Wrong lef"

Can you confirm that it is not necessary to have a specific license for NPrinting?
What can I do to take this step?

Thanks in advance

Now down to the answer:

Since you are using QlikView and NPrinitng it is unclear to me which license is not working for you. 

You need:

As the license needs to be validated you need to ensure that you have internet connection working on your NPrinting server. 

If you don't have a dedicated NPrinting license you need to purchase it. Contact your Qlik Partner or Qlik directly and they will assist you with it

Regards

Lech

cheers Lech, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful to the problem.
jleraille
Partner - Creator
Partner - Creator
Author

Hello Lech
Thank you very much for your reply and I retain your recommendation to write in English 🙂
I did not know that I needed a specific license for NPrinting (so I asked confirmation in my message)

Cordially
Jacques

Lech_Miszkiewicz
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

no worries - cheers