cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Gabriel-Albuquerque
Contributor II
Contributor II

NPrinting is not fetching all fields from a Qlik Sense table

I am creating a report in NPrinting, but I am not able to bring the data of some specific fields, they are in date and percentage format, NPrinting can bring the formatting, but it is not bringing the values, can anyone imagine the reason?

Labels (1)
18 Replies
Ruggero_Piccoli
Support
Support

Hi,

Yes @T0mm450-3rc0l3 . With Qlik Sense pivot tables you see only the table tag. Column tags are available only for straight tables. 

About the issue with master items you can check https://community.qlik.com/t5/Official-Support-Articles/Qlik-Sense-charts-with-master-measures-used-...

Best Regards,

Ruggero

Best Regards,
Ruggero
---------------------------------------------
When applicable please mark the appropriate replies as CORRECT. This will help community members and Qlik Employees know which discussions have already been addressed and have a possible known solution. Please mark threads with a LIKE if the provided solution is helpful to the problem, but does not necessarily solve the indicated problem. You can mark multiple threads with LIKEs if you feel additional info is useful to others.
Gabriel-Albuquerque
Contributor II
Contributor II
Author

Yes, I pull the pivot table tag and it expands inside NPrinting and all fields come normally except the ones mentioned above

Lech_Miszkiewicz
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

@Gabriel-Albuquerque  Have you tested the suggestion to replace master measures in your expressions to actual formulas as that looks like the bug you are experiencing? 

cheers Lech, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful to the problem.
Gabriel-Albuquerque
Contributor II
Contributor II
Author

I have already checked that they have the same filters, so much so that the other fields bring the same data except for the ones mentioned above and I have also tried to pull it as an image and in the image itself the data does not appear.

Gabriel-Albuquerque
Contributor II
Contributor II
Author

I'm going to test this right now, I'll come back with the result.

Lech_Miszkiewicz
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

ok - I am 99.9% sure that is the case. for example replace highlighted references with the respective formulas and I am sure you will get data flowing and as I said - the workaround and resolutions are in the links I have provided earlier 

Lech_Miszkiewicz_0-1679661091471.png

let us know how it goes

cheers Lech, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful to the problem.
Gabriel-Albuquerque
Contributor II
Contributor II
Author

Good news!!!. I did what you suggested and it worked for two fields, but the two date fields are still without values, I took a look and saw that within the variables there are master items, do you think that could be it?

Gabriel-Albuquerque
Contributor II
Contributor II
Author

It worked!

I changed the measures as you suggested and the datas came

Thank you all so much for your help especially for you @Lech_Miszkiewicz

Lech_Miszkiewicz
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

I knew it 😁😁😁 Glad i could help - and as mentioned before changing expression is not the only solution as this was considered bug and there are other workarounds mentioned or upgrades available.

cheers