Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ecabanas
Creator II
Creator II

Publish a report in a website

Hi every one,

Is it possible to publish a report created  in Nprinting in our internal website?

Many many thank's in advanced

Best

Eduard

2 Replies
Miguel_Angel_Baeyens

If you are using NPrinting 17 or higher and the NewsStand, yes (see here: https://help.qlik.com/en-US/nprinting/17.2/search/?q=publish), although you will need to use some web development to get the URLs from the NewsStand and put them in your website.

Out of the box, there is not.

Also, in Qlik Sense you can publish directly to the Hub.

Lech_Miszkiewicz
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

Hi,

few extra methods:

Showing reports on website: I have done it in very simple way. I have build Website and all my charts and graphs are actually images which then i get generated and updated to particular location on the server through NPrinting. Website refreshes, picks up images and updets them.

In short - i am not distributing web page or HTML report. I am just distributing source files for HTML page.

Attaching files:

If you wish to attach report as downlodable file in your web page - then again you can create <a href file://....> tag on your website which links to particular location & file where reports are getting stored.

Ps: NPrinting 17 + does not support FTP locations though - keep that in mind.

other solutions are described by Miguel above.

cheers

cheers Lech, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful to the problem.