cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Kartik2
Partner - Creator
Partner - Creator

Report Download using ODAG extension

We are having Nprinting version Nov 2022.

I am using a ODAG extension in Qlik sense (version Feb 2023 14.113.2)  to download reports from Nprinting,
but Everytime I have to Login to Nprinting via Windows authentication and then only i Can properly navigate through the reports in QLik sense 
But there are many users who wants to download these reports , we cant give nprinting credentials to everyone 

Any solutions??

Labels (4)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Lech_Miszkiewicz
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

Also make sure you study subsequent topics:

Lech_Miszkiewicz_0-1701928465057.png

cheers

Lech

cheers Lech, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful to the problem.

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Lech_Miszkiewicz
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

Hi @Kartik2 

1. Lets get facts straight
    1. Labels - Please only use labels of software you are using including only the version you are using. "SaaS" label is misleading as NPrinitng does not work in SaaS - remove it!
    2. Naming
      1. ODAG stand for OnDemand App Generation feature in Qlik Sense. Is that the one you are refering to?
      2. Since your question is related to NPrinting I am assuming you are talking about On-demand reporting extension in Qlik Sense which can be utilized to generate reports based on users selections as long as report has "Enable On-Demand and API report generation" on 
        • Lech_Miszkiewicz_2-1701927935417.png
        • Lech_Miszkiewicz_0-1701927809285.png

So, If you refere to the later one the setup has to be:

1.  You need properly configure certificates so SSO can be used
  2. Users
    1. All users who want to use OnDemand NPrinting must be created as NPrinting users
    2. All of them must have domain account properly configured
    3. All of them must have role assigned which will allow them to generate reports

In short - you are giving them access to NPrinting but it is not Admin or Developer access

The whole thing is very well documented so all you need to do is read documentation:

https://help.qlik.com/en-US/nprinting/May2023/Content/NPrinting/On-Demand/On-Demand-Qlik-Sense.htm

cheers

cheers Lech, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful to the problem.
Lech_Miszkiewicz
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

Also make sure you study subsequent topics:

Lech_Miszkiewicz_0-1701928465057.png

cheers

Lech