cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
kmendes
Contributor
Contributor

Sync to Printing the reports published by me

I have published some reports on Qlik Sense (I´m not the owner of the app) but I can´t find them on Qlik NPrinintg.
I already created a connection in NPrinting to the app, but I can´t find these reports published by me.

Any thoughts about how to solve it?

Labels (3)
2 Replies
Lech_Miszkiewicz
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

hi, i guess you are new to Nprinting. When posting questions please ensure you provide is with correct information. nprinting 16 as indicated in your label does not work with Qlik Sense which is why you cannot see anything.

If you are using different configuration then please do following:

• Invest tome to provide us with correct information regarding versions of Nprinting used as well as versions of QlikView or QlikSense you have used
  • describe in details what is “the report” you published using the correct naming convention, for example in Qlik Sense you can publish apps as well as you can publish sheets within the apps. Public published sheets are not a good practice with nprinting. You rather should have “approved” base sheet used as a source of data for Nprinting report. 
  • You need to check what user is used on Nprinting connection definition as well

so now back over to you to provide ua with correct details

cheers

cheers Lech, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful to the problem.
Frank_S
Support
Support

@kmendes 

Hello and welcome if you are new to NPrinting.

It is not clear on several levels your requirement...so let's begin.

Are you an NP administrator or Nprinting user/recipient?

Are you trying to use Newsstand to download predefined reports from the Newsstand hub?

If NP admin, are you trying to send reports to the Qlik Sense hub?

Our responses will depend on the answers above.

In either case, please describe the detailed steps to reproduce the issue and include

--expected results

--actual results

Kind regards,

Please remember hit the 'Like' button and for helpful answers and resolutions, click on the 'Accept As Solution' button. Cheers!