Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Hatus
Partner - Creator II
Partner - Creator II

Table of Contents with multiple levels

Hi everyone, 

this might be a tricky question and maybe you have come across such a challenge. Robot wink

In PixelPerfect report you can add a "Table of Contents" into your template. It works great for single pages.

However I cannot find out how to simplify a multi-page bookmarks appearing as '8-17' for instance. (See attachement)

I attached a picture so you can see how it looks like now. All pages of the level are shown as single lines in the Table of Content. 

I saw that with DevExpress there could be a workaround programming y custom table of content using C#: pixelperfect-report-scripting-in-nprinting-dynamic-table-of-contents but as you see its a resource consuming workaround and I dont know if Qlik allows it.

Is it even possible in NPrinting? Maybe in a Excel template as an alternative?

Thank you for your support 🙂

Regards

Hatus

1 Reply
Ruggero_Piccoli
Support
Support

Hi,

Nested Levels.png

1. Select the label of the second level
  2. Scroll down the properties until you see Navigation
  3. In the Parent Bookmark open the drop down menu and select the name of the label that contain the first level

Best Regards,

Ruggero

Best Regards,
Ruggero
---------------------------------------------
When applicable please mark the appropriate replies as CORRECT. This will help community members and Qlik Employees know which discussions have already been addressed and have a possible known solution. Please mark threads with a LIKE if the provided solution is helpful to the problem, but does not necessarily solve the indicated problem. You can mark multiple threads with LIKEs if you feel additional info is useful to others.