Skip to main content
Announcements
Introducing Qlik Answers: A plug-and-play, Generative AI powered RAG solution. READ ALL ABOUT IT!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
raghujakkani
Contributor III
Contributor III

Qlik Enterprise Manager console doesn't open

Hi,

My qlik enterprise license expired one day ago, But I am not able to open enterprise manager console to enter a new key. 

I get below message when i try to open console. 

This site can’t be reached

The webpage at *URL* might be temporarily down or it may have moved permanently to a new web address.

Any idea what it is about ? 

9 Replies
Dana_Baldwin
Support
Support

Hi @raghujakkani 

Please confirm the service is running on the server.

raghujakkani
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

Service is running on the server. 

Dana_Baldwin
Support
Support

@raghujakkani seems like a network issue - can you open the console directly on the server? If not, check the enterprise manager log and the windows event viewer for errors.

raghujakkani
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

I get the same message when tried from the server itself. 

Dana_Baldwin
Support
Support

@raghujakkani Not sure what it could be. Try the usual stuff - clear browser cookies/cache, try a different browser...

Any information in the EnterpriseManager.log or the Windows Event Viewer? Seems like the service can't be running right. Might try rebooting the server.

john_wang
Support
Support

Hello @raghujakkani ,

Besides @Dana_Baldwin comment, even though the license expires, the QEM (or Replicate) console services and GUI can run still. The license expiration does not prevent the GUI from working.

Hope this helps.

Regards,

John.

Help users find answers! Do not forget to mark a solution that worked for you! If already marked, give it a thumbs up!
SushilKumar
Support
Support

Hello Team,

Thanks for reaching out to Qlik via Qlik Community Support page. Such issue require through analysis of QEM Settings, hence request you to reach out to technical Support via a case and provide Enterprise manager logs.

Do also check did something change on the hosts such as failover or change in network try to use ip rather then hostname

Regards,

Sushil Kumar

raghujakkani
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

john_wang
Support
Support

Thank you so much for the feedback @raghujakkani !

Help users find answers! Do not forget to mark a solution that worked for you! If already marked, give it a thumbs up!