Skip to main content
Announcements
Introducing Qlik Answers: A plug-and-play, Generative AI powered RAG solution. READ ALL ABOUT IT!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Maarten_Bitmetric
Partner - Contributor III

Automations 403 Error

Hi everyone,

I'm trying to get an automated report send, but it is already failing while trying to generate the report. See picture. Automation403Error.PNG

I have create a report - add sheet - generate report, but keep getting a 403 error on generate the report. What could be the cause of this?

Thanks in advance,
Maarten

Labels (2)
5 Replies
Akshesh_Patel
Support
Support

Hi,

The issue is with the Request Body. Do you see that the request URL : HTTPS: {Domain} !

You need to update the block with the actual URL of your tenant. The error simply means that The requested URL is not valid and not able to get the app info. 

I hope this Helps!

Thank you

Maarten_Bitmetric
Author

Hi Akshesh,

Thanks for the reply. It makes sense, but where do I update the block? I have the generate report and create report blocks linked with eachother, where the generate report is referred to an AppId. I don't see many other options...

Frank_S
Support
Support

@Maarten_Bitmetric

If you don't mind,

• right click on your automation
  • download 
  • Send us a copy of the downloaded .json file 

We'll have a look at what you have constructed.

Kind regards...

Please remember hit the 'Like' button and for helpful answers and resolutions, click on the 'Accept As Solution' button. Cheers!
Maarten_Bitmetric
Author

Hi Frank, 

Please find the Json attached.

Frank_S
Support
Support

Good morning!

I am not able to reproduce the issue with your automation in my workspace.

Are you trying to use an APP ID that has been published to a governed app space by any chance?

In any case,

• Make a copy of the app (rename it so that you understand that you own it).
  • Ensure the app is placed in a Shared Space that you have created.
  • Replace the existing App ID with the APP ID of the copied App.
  • Try again

Let us know!

Please remember hit the 'Like' button and for helpful answers and resolutions, click on the 'Accept As Solution' button. Cheers!