Skip to main content
Announcements
Introducing Qlik Answers: A plug-and-play, Generative AI powered RAG solution. READ ALL ABOUT IT!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Nandita27
Partner - Contributor II
Partner - Contributor II

Grouping Coulmn Header in QlikSense

Hello Everyone,

Can we grouping coumn header like below in QlikSense. Col9-Col12 just a label not coming from database. Col1-Col8 coming from database field. Also each grouping should be in different color code

Col9 Col10 Col11 Col12
  Col1 Col2 Col3 Col4 Col5 Col6 Col7 Col8
Category Val1  Val2  Val3 Val4 Val5 Val6 Val7 Val8

Could you please help me on this

Labels (2)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Nandita27
Partner - Contributor II
Partner - Contributor II
Author

Sorry for late reponse. Due to time constraint not able to share sample QVF file. As a workaround I have used straight table and used navigation button( with action none) placed above the column header with different background color. Business accepted this soultion.

View solution in original post

4 Replies
Anil_Babu_Samineni

To achieve first one, You can use pivot table and that auto adjust group.

Second one, It is not possible the color currently (Like in Qlik view grid level).

Best Anil, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful
Nandita27
Partner - Contributor II
Partner - Contributor II
Author

Thank You Anil for your response. I am not able to find auto adjust group option in Pivot table. Can you share any screenshot or sample QVF if possible.

Thanks a lot for your help.

Anil_Babu_Samineni

We can help if you can share sample dataset and QVF.

Best Anil, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful
Nandita27
Partner - Contributor II
Partner - Contributor II
Author

Sorry for late reponse. Due to time constraint not able to share sample QVF file. As a workaround I have used straight table and used navigation button( with action none) placed above the column header with different background color. Business accepted this soultion.