Qlik Community

Qlik Sense Enterprise Documents & Videos

Documents & videos about Qlik Sense.

Announcements
Announcement: Certain actions are currently causing a Page Not Found error. This is a known issue and we are working with the platform vendor to investigate and resolve it.

Qlik Sense Scalability Tools

Employee
Employee

Qlik Sense Scalability Tools

Marcus Spitzmiller from Qlik, takes us through setting up and using the Qlik Sense Scalability Tools. The following link brings you to a page that contains a complete set of tools for easy creation, execution and analysis of load/performance tests.

Part 1:

Part 2:

Part 3:

Comments

Great! Thank you.

Not applicable

Awesome tools. Thanks!

0 Likes
Partner
Partner

Is there a series of similar videos for QlikView? I want to try the scalability tools and had read a bit of the documentation but sometimes following a video demo is easier!

0 Likes
Employee
Employee

Hi there, I'm afraid I don't have a QlikView version of this right now.

Partner
Partner

Useful tool

0 Likes
Partner
Partner

OK, thanks!

0 Likes
mayankraoka
Valued Contributor

Can we get similar videos step by step for qlikview? Need to do similar things for qlikview.

0 Likes
Partner
Partner

Hi Marcus.  Can this be used if all services are installed on the same server?  Looking to test a few things in a development environment.   Thanks.

0 Likes
Partner
Partner

Hi Mike,

I am new to QlikSense Scalability tools. Was successfully able to install, setup, create and execute scenarios using QlikSense Scalability tool.

QlikSense Version: QS enterprise November 2018 Patch 4

QS Scalability Tool versin: 5.3.0

The scenarios ran for a long time for only 2 users with lots of warnings. Have Climber extensions in QVF files.

Could you please help on below.

1. Does QlikSense scalability tool support/read extensions?

2. Warnings in the log file are many and run for infinite time. have to manually stop the executor.

Any help on the above will be great.

Thank You.

0 Likes
Version history
Revision #:
1 of 1
Last update:
‎2016-05-26 10:22 AM
Updated by: