Skip to main content
Announcements
Introducing Qlik Answers: A plug-and-play, Generative AI powered RAG solution. READ ALL ABOUT IT!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
qwebnm
Partner - Creator III
Partner - Creator III

QlikView and Sharepoint (Office 365 Sharepoint) compatibility question.

Current QlikView version: 12.10.20700.0 SR9

1) Can the current version read files from Sharepoint (Office 365 Sharepoint)? Or do I need a QlikView connector?

2) Please tell me which version includes the sharepoint connection.

3) I don't know exactly what year the current version was released. If you know what year version 12.10 was released in, please let me know.

Please answer.
thanks.

Labels (3)
2 Solutions

Accepted Solutions
marcus_sommer

AFAIK it's not native implemented within QlikView yet but you could use the Qlik web-connectors package to get access to the share point.

- Marcus

View solution in original post

Chip_Matejowsky
Support
Support

Hi @qwebnm,

1. QlikView version 12.10 was released in November 2016
  2. Agree with Marcus and Bill that you should use the Office 365 Connector which is part of the the Qlik Web Connectors. For the most recent version (March 2022) of the Qlik Web Connectors, you'll need at least QlikView version 12.50.
  3. Strongly suggest that you upgrade your QlikView Server environment to a supported version. Version 12.10 reached end of life many years ago and is unsupported. Suggest that you begin working toward migrating to version 12.70.

Best Regards

Principal Technical Support Engineer with Qlik Support
Help users find answers! Don't forget to mark a solution that worked for you!

View solution in original post

3 Replies
marcus_sommer

AFAIK it's not native implemented within QlikView yet but you could use the Qlik web-connectors package to get access to the share point.

- Marcus

Bill_Britt
Former Employee
Former Employee

Hi,

You will need the WebConnector for Office 365. 

Bill

Bill - Principal Technical Support Engineer at Qlik
To help users find verified answers, please don't forget to use the "Accept as Solution" button on any posts that helped you resolve your problem or question.
Chip_Matejowsky
Support
Support

Hi @qwebnm,

1. QlikView version 12.10 was released in November 2016
  2. Agree with Marcus and Bill that you should use the Office 365 Connector which is part of the the Qlik Web Connectors. For the most recent version (March 2022) of the Qlik Web Connectors, you'll need at least QlikView version 12.50.
  3. Strongly suggest that you upgrade your QlikView Server environment to a supported version. Version 12.10 reached end of life many years ago and is unsupported. Suggest that you begin working toward migrating to version 12.70.

Best Regards

Principal Technical Support Engineer with Qlik Support
Help users find answers! Don't forget to mark a solution that worked for you!