Skip to main content
Announcements
Introducing Qlik Answers: A plug-and-play, Generative AI powered RAG solution. READ ALL ABOUT IT!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Leonv2603
Contributor
Contributor

Report editor in qlikview

I have made a document report in an existing qlikview report. Suddenly i can't edit this report by using the editor button. The report won't appear!! 

1 Reply
Brett_Bleess
Former Employee
Former Employee

There are only a couple of things of which I can think here, the first being you have multiple copies of the app, and the one you created the report in is not the one you are now opening.

The other would be if you opened things via File\Open in Server option and created things there, in which case that is going to now be a Server Report, not a Document Report, so you would have to open the file via QlikView Server again to see it.

You would have to have done this via Internet Explorer Plugin Client or Desktop Client, Ajax Client cannot create Reports.  Hopefully this may let you find things.

Regards,
Brett

To help users find verified answers, please do not forget to use the "Accept as Solution" button on any post(s) that helped you resolve your problem or question.
I now work a compressed schedule, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday, so those will be the days I will reply to any follow-up posts.