Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
khigaurav999
Creator
Creator

Activate Object trigger is not working when file is published in accesspoint

Hello Community Member,

In my qv file I have aI have a trigger on button click which basically activates a chart object. It is working perfectly fine in my local as well in server when I test it manually using qlikview desktop installed on server machine (Windows R2 2008) but when I publish this file into accesspoint via QMC task it just doesn't work. When I run the task in QMC it runs successfully without any issues i.e. no errors in logs.

Any idea why doesn't it work in AccessPoint?

Gaurav

7 Replies
ramasaisaksoft

could you please try in another browser i mean IE/Chrome..etc? and also with another machine and with another credentials?

if it is working there some times browser issue.

or

you can try to schedule the same .qvw file with different name in QMC and check there also.

one more doubt is do you have any section access security on Objects just check &confirm it once by your self.

khigaurav999
Creator
Creator
Author

Thanks, Ravi.

I tried diff browsers (IE 11 and latest chrome) but it doesn't work in both. Also tried with diff. users at diff. machines but doesn't work. I will try by renaming file now. What do you mean by "any section access security on Objects just check &confirm it once by yourself"?

Sheet Properties:

temp10.jpg

Document Properties:

temp11.jpg

Thanks,

Gaurav

Miguel_Angel_Baeyens

Try adding the following line

MaxActionLevel=5

(or a value higher than 2)

to the file

C:\ProgramData\QlikTech\QlikViewServer\settings.ini

khigaurav999
Creator
Creator
Author

Thanks. You mean adding this in Server configuration ? is it a server issue ? Cannot I fix it by my QVW file itself? I don't have access to server configs.

Gaurav

Miguel_Angel_Baeyens

It could be a server issue, there have been some issue reported with Qlik Support with regard to this.

If you don't have access to the server you will need to request your IT team to change that for you. Remember to shut down the service before doing the change, or it will not be read.

anna72to
Contributor II
Contributor II

I have the same problem

Siva_Sankar
Master II
Master II

This was a bug, not sure if it is fixed or not. Check here How to Activate Object OnActivateSheet